Wusthof Classic 3.5" Clip Point Paring Knife - 4038-7/09
WU4038709: Classic 3.5" Clip Point Paring Knife
Wusthof's factory in Solingen, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fine cutlery. Wusthof is rich in the tradition of making quality kitchen knives since 1814. You will find an incredible variety among our distinctive assortments to meet all culinary demands.
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, the traditional forged classic series, offers the widest range of cutlery that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef.
Paring knives are typically on the smaller side. The sharp point is preferable for more intricate work like peeling and removing seeds, but can handle thinner meats.
- Full Bolster and Finger Guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, with Wusthof's red trident logo.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is very sharp and has great edge retention.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Blade Hardness: 58 HRC
- Handle Material: Polyoxymethylene
- Handle Thickness: 0.46"
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany