Wusthof Classic 8" Serrated Bread Knife - 4149-7
WU41497: Classic | 8" Bread Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The bread knife is one of the key items in every kitchen
- The strong blade allows for effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it
- Serrated edge
- Blade Length: 8" (20 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293114903
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.