Wusthof Classic Ikon 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife (4163-7/23)
WU4163723: Classic Ikon | 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all.
- Blade length: 23 cm (9")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.