Wusthof Classic 7" Santoku Knife, Hollow Edge - 4183-7
WU4183: Classic | 7" Santoku Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine
- Hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Blade Length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293418308
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$225.00On Sale: $139.95
$147.00On Sale: $59.95
$120.00On Sale: $59.99