Wusthof Gourmet 7" Santoku Knife with Hollow Edge - 4188-7
WU41887: Gourmet | 7" Santoku, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
GOURMET - Precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology.
A wide assortment offers you knives for all purposes.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Very comfortable to use.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle for all blades longer than 12cm.
- Very sharp.
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- with hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Blade length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen / Germany.
UPC Code: 4002293418810
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.