Wusthof Classic 10" Serrated Super Slicer with Round End - 4532-7
WU45327: Classic | 10" Super Slicer
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The Super Slicer. A true professional knife that will make cutting and slicing so astonishingly easy.
- The 26 cm (10") blade offers extra width and will make it the No.1 choice for the large country size loaf.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Blade Length: 10" (26 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293153278
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.