Wusthof Classic Ikon 12" Salmon Slicer, Hollow Scalloped Edge - 4546-7
WU45467: Classic Ikon | 12" Salmon Slicer, Hollow Scalloped Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- The ultimate specialty knife designed solely for the paper-thin slicing of this delicate cut of fish.
- with Scalloped hollow edge
- When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
- Blade Length: 10" (26 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293154602
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.