Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's Knife, Hollow Edge - 4576-7/16
WU40067: Classic Ikon | 6" Chef's Knife, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- with hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Caution: chef's knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Blade Length: 6" (16 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany