Wusthof Classic 8" Half-Bolster Chef's Knife - 4581-7/20
WU4581720: Classic 8" Half-Bolster Chef's Knife
Bringing contemporary features to the most iconic blade shapes, the Classic Half-Bolster Blade Assortment is defined by its streamlined half-bolster design. This updated bolster allows for full use of the edge's cutting surface and permits effective sharpening along the entire length of the blade. In addition, each of the blades in the Classic Half-Bolster Blade Assortment are 20% lighter than their counterpart in the Classic collection, making them as light and agile as they are comfortable. Classic knives feature Wusthof's patented Precision Edge Technology (PEtec). Wusthof's state-of-the-art technology PEtec incorporates a computer controlled method for putting the edge on forged knives. With this patented technology, the knives are made 20% sharper to 14 degrees per side (10 degrees per side on Asian-style blades). This refinement doubles the sharpness retention because exacting angles and edges last longer than edges sharpened by hand.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Stainless steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Blade Length: 8.00"
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 7.58 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293158174
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.