Wusthof Classic 4.5" Chef's Knife - 4582-7/12
WU4582712: Classic | 4.5" Chef's Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Small, but mighty.
- This innovative knife offers superior handling and easy control with wide and sturdy blade.
- Mincing fresh herbs, dincing largecarrots and crushing cloves of garlic are a snap with this mighty little knife.
- In short, an excellent all around forged knife that you´ll find hard to put down.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: chef's knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Blade Length: 4.5" (12 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany