Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Extra Wide Chef's Knife - 4597-7/16
WU4597716: Classic Ikon | 6" Extra Wide Chef's Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Excellent ergonomics
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle
- Exceptionally sharp
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Blade length: 6" (16 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.