Wusthof Grand Prix II 7" Fillet Knife, Red Hande, Leather Sheath - 4625WSR
WU4625WSR: Grand Prix II | 7" Fillet Knife with Leather Sheath, Red Handle
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Red synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio - it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
- Includes leather sheath
- Blade Length: 6" (16 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293462561
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.