Wusthof 3-1/2" Stainless Slanted Tweezers - 7702
WU7702: Wusthof 3-1/2" Stainless Slanted Tweezers
WÜSTHOF precision forged 3-1/2" slanted tweezers are made from stainless steel with a satin finish. ED. WÜSTHOF DREIZACKWERK in Solingen, Germany, is on of the World's leading manufacturers of fine cutlery. A company with a rich heritage, the WÜSTHOF factory was listed as early as 1814 in official documents of the Duchy of Berg.
- A precision tool with excellent flexibility.
- Easy to pluck even the shortest hairs as well as to remove deep splinters.
- Overall Length: 3-1/2" (9 cm)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Slanted Tips
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293770208
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.