Wusthof 4 Piece Stainless Manicure Set, Cowhide Leather Case - 9126
WU9126: Wusthof 4 Piece Manicure Set, Cowhide Leather Case
WÜSTHOF precision forged 4 piece manicure set is made from high quality stainless steel with a satin finish and cowhide leather carry case. ED. WÜSTHOF DREIZACKWERK in Solingen, Germany, is on of the World's leading manufacturers of fine cutlery. A company with a rich heritage, the WÜSTHOF factory was listed as early as 1814 in official documents of the Duchy of Berg.
- Pocket carry case.
- Fine full cowhide leather on the outside, brown, soft velvet velour on the inside.
- High quality hemming and refined with decorative quilted stitching.
- WÜSTHOF nail care sets are made using the best traditional processes.
- Precision workmanship and selected materials.
- All instruments are designed to go together.
- Made of stainless steel, satin-finished and sterilisable.
- Outstanding cutting quality of the nail and cuticle scissors.
- Simple and safe nail care, even for tough toe nails using the nail clippers.
- Content: Nail and cuticle scissors, Pocket nail clip, Nail file, Tweezers.
- Case Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 4" (6.5 x 10 cm)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Sheath Material: Cowhide Leather
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293912608
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.