Zero Tolerance 0095BW Flipper 3.6" S35VN Blackwashed Blade, Textured Titanium Handles (Updated Version)
ZT0095BW: Model 0095BW Folding Knife
Zero Tolerance Knives
The Zero Tolerance 0095BW offers a dramatic look and top-of-the-line performance in a design anyone will appreciate.
The 0095BW is built with premium quality materials — from its CPM-S35VN blade steel to its solid titanium handles. S35VN ensures the 0095BW offers a reliable edge without being a bear to resharpen. Added niobium gives this powdered metallurgy steel improved toughness over S30V without loss of wear resistance. The end result is a sharp edge that lasts for a long time. Next, ZT adds a BlackWash finish to the 0095BW's "harpoon-style" blade to give the knife a sleek, unified look and to hide hard-use scratches.
The high-performance blade is paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers to provide a secure, comfortable grip. A titanium frame lock with a hardened lockbar insert secures the blade open during use and ensures longevity. ZT's KVT ball-bearing opening system lets you open the 0095BW with speed and efficiency. The 0095BW's pocket clip is reversible for left and right-handed tip-up carry. Finally, a decorative, two-toned pivot adds a finishing touch to the 0095BW, completing the look of this solid handful of precision. This updated version of the 0095BW has texturing around the edges of the handles for added style and grip.
- Decorative pivot hardware
- Jimped flipper tab
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Tungsten DLC Blackwash finish blade and handle
- Blade Length: 3.6" (9.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9" (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.4" (21.3 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Made in the USA