Zero Tolerance Model 0200SW Folder 4" Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black G10 Handles
ZT0200SW: Model 0200SW - Stonewashed Folder
Zero Tolerance Knives
Field Tested Quality
ZT created a professional-grade folding combat knife built to survive harsh, real-world conditions.
The 0200 features an innovative recurve blade shape designed for multi-tasking capability with minimal mass and maximum performance. Precisely balanced, the recurve blade provides ideal cutting leverage and precision piercing.
The knife features a 154CM stainless-steel blade with a stonewashed finish to reduce shown wear. The 0200’s matte black scales are 3-D machined G-10 to provide a secure grip. G-10 is high performance insulator and exhibits extremely high mechanical strength and dimensional stability in a wide variety of extreme conditions.
The 0200 includes a pivot-shaft adjustment feature that enables tighter or looser blade deployment. It also offers an ambidextrous thumb stud for one-handed opening. For tip-up or tip-down carry the 0200 also includes a four position reversible or removable clip.
- Blade Material: 154CM stainless steel with stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 4.0 inches (10.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 inches
- Handle Material: 3-D machined, G-10 in matte black
- Handle Length: 5 1/4 inches (13.3 cm)
- Lock: Locking liner
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry
- Made in USA