Zero Tolerance Model 0350TSST Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" S30V Tiger Stripe Combo Blade, Black G10 Handles
ZT0350TSST: Model 0350TSST
Zero Tolerance Knives
Serve & Protect
The 0350TSST is ideal for when you want more sawing power in your blade.
Because the sharper tips of the serrations contact the material first, increased pressure is applied to the material at those points, enabling the 0350st’s blade to puncture the material easily. A sawing motion quickly produces the cut you need.
The 0350TSST also features the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system so that the blade can be deployed one-handed using the ambidextrous thumb stud or index finger protrusion.
The ZT 0350TSST is built with a S30V stainless steel blade with non-reflective black Tungsten DLC coating. This steel is exceptionally durable, corrosion and wear resistant. The blade is serrated at the back of the blade, leaving the front with a smooth edge for precision push-cuts. For a secure grip and top mechanical strength, even in rough field conditions, the high-performance, partially serrated blade is paired with sure-grip G10 scales. A locking liner secures the blade when in use.
The 0350TSST also includes ZT’s quad mounting system for complete carrying versatility. Mount the clip in any of four ways: tip-up, tip-down, on the left side, or the right.
- Blade Material: S30V stainless steel with Tiger Striped Tungsten DLC coating, partially serrated
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 inches thick
- Scales: Textured, G10 in matte black
- Handle Length: 4.625 inches (11.7 cm)
- Lock: Locking liner
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Includes SpeedSafe® Ambidextrous Opening System
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry
- Made in USA