Zero Tolerance 0393GLCF Rick Hinderer Flipper Knife 3.5" CPM-20CV Working Finish Blade and Titanium Handles with Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber Overlays
ZT0393GLCF: Model 0393GLCF Folding Knife
Zero Tolerance Knives
The 0393 was a hit when it was introduced last year. Now ZT is introducing this special version with a hard-use "working" finish and a glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber handle overlay.
The 0393GLCF's handle is built of strong, lightweight titanium with Rick's "working" finish—a no-nonsense finish that hides scuffs and scratches even better than stonewash. By day, the contoured, carbon fiber overlay gives the 0393GLCF a touch of style. But by night, the 0393GLCF reveals another side of its character. Take it into a darkened room and you'll see a soft, green glow coming from the carbon fiber. This unique carbon fiber makes it easy to find your knife in the dark—and definitely makes it a conversation piece.
The 0393GLCF features a harpoon-style version of Rick Hinderer's "spanto" blade in CPM-20CV. The blade shape offers maximum cutting power with a sturdy tip for piercing. The 20CV steel provides superior hardness and corrosion resistance, along with toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention.
For fast and easy opening, the 0393GLCF's blade moves smoothly out of the handle with the KVT ball-bearing system and a handy flipper. It comes with a reversible titanium pocket clip, and it will also accept a selection of Hinderer custom hardware so that you can truly make it your own.
- Titanium Frame with Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber Overlay
- KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible Rick Hinderer profile pocket clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25" (20.9 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Harpoon Point
- Blade Finish: Working
- Handle Material: Working Finish Titanium with Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber Overlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right or Left Carry
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (142 g)
- Designer: Rick Hinderer
- Made in the USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
This product is USA born and raised.
$79.99 On Sale: $34.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$200.00 On Sale: $119.95