Zero Tolerance 0462TAN Sprint Run Dmitry Sinkevich Flipper Knife 3.75" S35VN BlackWashed Blade, Tan G10 and Titanium Handles
ZT0462TAN: Model 0462TAN Sprint Run Folding Knife
Zero Tolerance Knives
The popular 0462 now comes with tan G10 front and a BlackWash titanium frame lock and blade. But only in this limited-quantity sprint run.
This super-sized version of the 0460, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, features a big, 3.75" upswept blade of CPM-S35VN stainless steel. This steel sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The blade locks up securely thanks to a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. Like many ZTs, the 0462TAN opens quickly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper.
And while the first thing that will catch your notice about this big knife is that sweeping blade and handle curve, we urge you to look closer. ZT has added details to the interior of the 0462TAN's handle that are just waiting to be discovered.
This tan G-10 BlackWash™ version of the 0462 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocket clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9" (22.5 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Upswept
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Tan G10 with BlackWash Titanium Back
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (112 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA