Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0566CF Assisted Flipper 3.25" S35VN Stonewashed Blade, Carbon Fiber and Stainless Steel Back Handle
ZT0566CF: Hinderer 0566CF
Zero Tolerance Knives
The 0566CF may look classy with its carbon fiber front scale, but don't let the good looks fool you. The 0566CF, designed by Rick Hinderer, offers the same beast-like, ZT-tough build and precision features as the 0566; it just looks gentlemanly doing it.
On the performance end, the blade is S35VN powdered steel. S35VN offers toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. The formula also enables the 0566CF's blade to be sharpened to hair-popping levels.
SpeedSafe assisted opening makes it quick and easy to open, while a steel frame lock with lockbar stabilizer provides secure lockup. Finally, ZT's quad-mount, deep-carry pocket clip means you can carry this handsome beast any way you want.
Please note: this model was first made with ELMAX blade steel; you may still find some of these blades in the marketplace. All current production is shipping with S35VN.
- Carbon Fiber handle front contoured to enhance grip
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Stainless steel framelock with lockbar stabilizer for extreme lockup security
- Deep-carry pocket clip with quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber front, Stainless Steel back
- Lock: 3-D Machined Stainless Steel frame lock
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
This product is USA born and raised.
Knifecenter Note: Zero Tolerance will sometimes have in-line changes to their steel. KnifeCenter will always take returns if it turns out our description isn't current
$79.99On Sale: $35.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $47.95
$39.95On Sale: $24.95
$49.99On Sale: $17.95