Zero Tolerance Sprint Run 0850CF Todd Rexford/Dmitry Sinkevich Folding Knife 3.75" CPM-20CV Black DLC Two-Tone Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles
ZT0850CF: Sprint Run Model 0850CF Folding Knife
Zero Tolerance Knives
The Zero Tolerance 0850 is an exciting Dmitry Sinkevich/Todd Rexford collaboration based on a spectacular custom piece the two knifemakers built together in 2016. This black carbon fiber & dual-finish blade version of the 0850CF is a sprint run, built in limited quantity.
Dmitry and Todd had always admired each other's work, so perhaps it was inevitable that they would eventually collaborate. They talked and agreed to work on a project together. Dmitry provided a drawing of an initial concept. Todd worked out the design details and décor. Together they went to work in Todd's Colorado workshop, sawing, milling, sharpening, and polishing. Eventually, they built exactly two completely astounding knives. And sold them almost instantly.
Zero Tolerance decided that two was not enough. They talked with Dmitry and Todd and they agreed to work on a production version of their collaboration. The 0850 is the result.
The blade of the 0850CF Sprint Run is CPM-20CV stainless steel with a two-tone, DLC coated & machine satin finish. This powdered metallurgy steel offers outstanding edge holding capability and corrosion resistance. The 0850CF opens manually using a decorative aluminum thumb stud with a black DLC coat. The thumb stud is echoed by the unique aluminum backspacer that has been turned and sculpted, then black DLC coated. The handles that surround this unusual backspacer are built from a carbon fiber composite material.
To keep the weight down on this big folder, ZT added their patented Sub-Frame Lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. (The ZT Sub-Frame Lock is covered under US Patent 9,120,234.) A custom machined titanium clip with black DLC coating and pivot cap, and black Teflon-coated hardware round out the look of this extraordinary knife.
- Dual thumb studs
- Round turned aluminum backspacer
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Single-position titanium clip
- Sub-Frame Lock
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.95" (12.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.70" (22.1 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Black DLC
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Composite with Black DLC Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Patented Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)
- Designers: Todd Rexford and Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA