Art and Cook 7" Santoku Knife Granton Edge, 18/10 Stainless Steel Blade with Black Handle - C874
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Ceramic Santoku Knife 7.125" …
Shun DM0718 Classic Hollow-Grind Sa…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
Spyderco K08PBK Santoku Knife 7" Pl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
$39.95On Sale: $19.95
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, H…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito Classic Santoku Knif…
ARTC874: 7" Santoku Knife
Art and Cook
A good knife for the money- this is a bargain product. Reasonable quality for very little cost. Blade forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel, quality controlled and tested by laser. Bolster and handle contoured for safety and comfort. Please Note: These are NOT dishwasher safe. Please hand wash.
- Japanese-style cook's knife designed for chopping, slicing, dicing
- Alternating hollows on blade's sides prevent food from clinging
- Nonporous, odorless handle
- Elegant yet durable
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Perfect balance
- 18/10 stainless steel Blade reduces stress
- Hand wash with mild soapy water
Use and Care:
- Always use suitable material for cutting on (wood or plastic)
- Wash and dry your knife after each use
- To prolong the soft coating, dishwasher is not recommended
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade Width: 1-5/8"
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 878217028748
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.