Bear & Son C254 1/2 Heritage Walnut Little Trapper 3" Closed
BCC25412: Heritage Walnut Little Trapper
Bear & Son Cutlery
Bear & Son Heritage Walnut 2-Blade Trapper. Features 2-1/4" hollow ground high carbon spey and clip point blades, strong slip joint mechanism, and walnut wood handles in a svelte 1.7 oz weight.
- Hand-machined blade and locking bar
- All contact points are hand polished to ensure smooth operation
- Tarnish resistant nickel silver bolsters
- Contoured handle for a great feel
- Blade Length: 2-1/4"
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Styles: Hollow Ground Clip Point and Spey Blades
- Closed Length: 3"
- Handle Material: Walnut Wood
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 730153102558
An excellent hard use steel, 1095 is a primary choice for camping and larger fixed blade knives for its extreme toughness and ability to hold an edge. Corrosion resistance is very limited with this steel (it will rust) and most blades come with a coating to prevent premature rusting.
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Case SparXX Trapper 4-1/8" Jigged W…
Case Yellow Synthetic Slimline Trap…
Case Yellow Synthetic Mini Trapper …
Case Blue Jigged Bone Trapper 4-1/8…
Case Dark Red CV Mini Trapper 3-1/2…
Case Yellow Synthetic Trapper 4-1/8…
Boker Appaloosa Trapper Pocket Knif…
Case Amber Bone Trapper Chrome Vana…
Remington 2012 "Old Faithful" Baby …
$108.95On Sale: $39.95