Bear OPS C-100-CB2-P Combat Knife 6" Bead Finish Modified Clip Point Blade, Cocobolo Handles - 31003
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" S…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
BCCQC100CB2P: CQC-100-CB2-P Close Quarters Combat, Bead Finish Blade, Cocobolo Handles
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery® is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at our fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Bear and Son Cutlery is now proudly introducing a new division-Bear OPS™. Because we take our obligation of duty and to our country very seriously; our goal is to manufacturer the best Tactical Knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS™ knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for Superior Tactical Knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS™ uses only premium 154cm and CPM-S30V steel for our blades and use our own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS™ is designed and engineered by the experts in our R&D and our in house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS™.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS™ Knives.
- Blade Length: 6"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4-7/8"
- Overall Length: 10-3/8"
- Blade Type: Modified Clip Point
- Handle Material: Cocobolo Wood
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel; Bead Finish
- Rockwell: 58-61
- Sheath: Ballistic Nylon MOLLE Compatible Sheath
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 730153310038
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.