BLACKHAWK! CQD Mark I Type E Folding Knife 3.75" Plain Blade, Black Nylon Handles
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 Paramilitary 2 Fold…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix 2 Folding Kn…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 Paramilitary 2 F…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 Paramilitary 2 Fo…
Spyderco C81GPCMOBK2 Paramilitary 2…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
BH15M101BK: CQD Mark I Type E
The Mark I Type E delivers cutting-edge performance with an integrated button-lock locking mechanism, secondary safety, recessed seat belt/cord cutter, and carbide glass breaker.
- Blade length: 3.750"/95 mm
- Overall length: 9.500"/241 mm
- Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade finish: Black PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain
- Handle material: Black Injection-molded, reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
- Pocket clip: Right- or left-side, tip-down carry
- Optional accessory: Accessory Sheath (200)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 648018119101
A very widely used EDC steel, AUS-8 can take a very nice edge while also maintaining moderate edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.