Benchmade Volli AXIS-Assisted Folding Knife 3.26" S30V Black Plain Blade, Black G10 Handles - 1000001BK
BM1000001BK: 1000001BK Volli Black Plain Blade
The Volli is an AXIS-Assist knife by Benchmade. New look, same fortitude. These pocket knives feature super strong 3-D design handles with a a really fast opening action. The blade shape is all utilitarian. There is a safety on the top of the handle so that this pocketknife won't open accidentally.
- AXIS®-Assist locking mechanism
- Drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Black contoured and textured G10 handle
- Stainless steel liners with reversible split-arrow clip
- Osborne Design
- Blade Length: 3.26"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.560"
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point with Dueal Thumb-Stud Opener
- Weight: 4.28oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Tip-Up, Split-Arrow, Reversible
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS-Assist
- Overall Length: 7.78"
- Closed Length: 4.42"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953141813
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.