Benchmade Tactical Pen Charcoal Aluminum Body, Black Grip, Black Ink, Carbide Tip Glass Breaker - 1101-2
BM11012: Black Anodized Tactical Pen with Glass Breaker, Black Ink
Benchmade Knife Company
See all Benchmade Tactical Pens here.
This is a full size, lightweight pen from Benchmade. It is built for work in addition to being a very good writing instrument. This pen features a CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum body and has a pull-off cap and an aggressively pointed end so it can do some real work. Heavy duty pocket clip. Features a carbide tip for glass breaking capability.
- Cap Snaps Securely Both Open and Closed with Internal O-Ring Fitting
- Charcoal Anodized Body / Black Pen Grip
- CNC Machined 6061 T-6
- Aluminum Body, Cap, and Grip
- Removable BP-1 Coated Stainless Clip
- Replaceable Fisher Space Pen Ink Cartridges
- Black Ink
- Ergonomic Pattern Provides Superior Grip and Comfortable Texturing
- All Surfaces Have Been Anodized for Both Appearance and Wear
- CNC Machined Body, Cap and Pen Grip
- Non-Reflective Components for Tactical Applications
- Ink Cartridges Manufactured for Benchmade by Fisher Pen Company
- BP-1 Coated Stainless Pen Clip
- Country of origin: USA
UPC Code: 610953133207
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.