Harley-Davidson Nitrous - BM13710SBK
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
NITROUS ASSIST MECHANISM LAUNCHES THIS KNIFE INTO ACTION
It all starts with a commitment to innovation. And for us, it goes beyond simply being innovatively different—Benchmade continually strives to be innovatively better. We believe that when a customer chooses to purchase a Benchmade, they do so because they want the best. This mindset of innovating for improvement is alive and well throughout Benchmade, it goes into every design, and comes out of every product. Admittedly, it’s definitely not the easiest way to make knives, but it’s the only way we know how. The rules were unchanged when the design process began for Harley-Davidson® knives.
- Blade Length: 3.40" (86.36mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54mm)
- Open: 8.0" (20.32cm)
- Closed: 4.5" (11.43cm)
- Weight: 2.70oz (76.54g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.43" (10.922mm)
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.
- 13710 Designer: Benchmade
- Locking Mechanism: Modified Locking-Liner w/ Nitrous™ Assist Mechanism
- Blade Style & Opener: Clip-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Blade Steel: 154CM Premium Stainless Steel
- Handle Specs: Precision CNC Machined G-10 Handle Scales w/ Flame Texturing; 6AL-4V Titanium Liners
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.