Benchmade 140T Nimravus 4.5" Fixed Trainer Blade, Red Aluminum Handles
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
BM140T: Nimravus Trainer
Official trainer knife for the Nimravus series. Features a red aluminum handle and comes with a MOLLE sheath.
- Single Piece Full-Tang
- Large Finger Groove for Added Control
- Red Anodized Aluminum Bi-Directional Grip Handle Scales
- Red Aluminum Handle Scales
- Edge (Blunt & Chamfer)
- Holes for Weight Similarity
- Blade Length: 4.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Blade Material: 154CM Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC for 154CM
- Blade Style: Fixed Trainer Blade
- Weight: 6.20oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 9.45"
- Sheath Material: Black MOLLE Compatible Soft Sheath
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953123659
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.