Benchmade 140T Nimravus 4.5" Fixed Trainer Blade, Red Aluminum Handles
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" S…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
BM140T: Nimravus Trainer
Official trainer knife for the Nimravus series. Features a red aluminum handle and comes with a MOLLE sheath.
- Single Piece Full-Tang
- Large Finger Groove for Added Control
- Red Anodized Aluminum Bi-Directional Grip Handle Scales
- Red Aluminum Handle Scales
- Edge (Blunt & Chamfer)
- Holes for Weight Similarity
- Blade Length: 4.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Blade Material: 154CM Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC for 154CM
- Blade Style: Fixed Trainer Blade
- Weight: 6.20oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 9.45"
- Sheath Material: Black MOLLE Compatible Soft Sheath
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953123659
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.