Benchmade 150-1 Marc Lee Limited Edition "Glory" Combat Knife 7.3" Polished Blade, G10 Handles
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" S…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
BM1501: Marc Lee "Glory" Knife - Limited Presentation Edition Killian Design
This is a very limited edition of the Marc Lee Commemorative fixed blade. It features a highly polished blade and a show case. We will have a few of the 251 that will be produced. Order now to be sure to get one.
Designed by Eddie Killian and manufactured at Benchmade's production facility in Oregon City, OR, this knife honors the fearless actions and heroic behavior of Petty Officer Second Class Marc Alan Lee, the first Navy SEAL to be killed in Iraq since the war began in 2003. Marc Lee was part of a dedicated Naval Special Warfare team fighting the insurgency in Iraq, supporting the U.S. in its efforts to bring peace and stability to that country. His valorous conduct, exemplary leadership, and extraordinary self-sacrifice for his fellow service members have earned him the highest respect and gratitude of his fellow SEALs, the Navy, and our Nation.
- Grooved Notches on Handle for Great Grip and Thumb Control
- Sheath Lanyard
- A portion of the proceeds from every knife sold will be donated to the Marc Lee Foundation - Visit Marcleefoundation.org for more details
- High Polished 154CM Blade
- 251 Total numbered units made for Marc’s BUD/S Class
- Less than 75 will hit the Commercial side
- Proceeds of every knife sold will go back the Marc Lee Foundation
- USA Made
- Blade Length: 7.30"
- Blade Thickness: 0.190"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Re-curve Blade
- Handle Material: Machined G10 Handle Applied with Coyote Brown BK1
- Weight: 10.10oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 12.50"
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 016014
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.