Benchmade 707 Sequel Folding Knife 2.95" Satin Plain Blade, Aluminum Handles
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 Paramilitary 2 Fold…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix 2 Folding Kn…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 Paramilitary 2 F…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 Paramilitary 2 Fo…
Spyderco C81GPCMOBK2 Paramilitary 2…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo 2 Folding K…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
Benchmade 585 Mini-Barrage AXIS-Ass…
BM707P: 707 Sequel
Wishes really do come true. Benchmade fans will recognize it as a slimmed down 705 with a pumped up blade shape for new found utility. Aircraft grade aluminum scales with G10 inlays redress a leaner profile. As an everyday carry knife it offers an agility which easily stymies its closest competitors. It's all good!
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Machined 6061-T6 aluminum handles with black G10 inlays, and a reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.420"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb Stud
- Weight: 2.60oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.75"
- Closed Length: 3.80"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953121716
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.