Benchmade LFTi Bob Lum Design 4" Black Tanto Combo Edge Blade - BM760SBK
Benchmade® Knife Company
Legendary designer Bob Lum’s legacy continues with this rock-steady Ti Monolock.
- Dual Titanium Handles
- Flawless Titanium Monolock Function
- Premium Grade Blade Steel
- Blade Length: 4.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Blade Material: CPM-M4 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto Blade; Thumb-Stud
- Weight: 5.00oz.
- Clip: Fixed Location, Tip-Down Carry Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Monolock
- Handle Thickness: 0.45"
- Handle Spec: Sandblasted Finish; Fixed Location, Tip-Down Carry Clip
- Overall Length: 9.00"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $47.95
$39.95On Sale: $24.95