Benchmade 810 Osborne Contego Folding Knife 3.98" CPM-M4 Satin Combo Blade, G10 Handles - 810S
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 Paramilitary 2 Fold…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix 2 Folding Kn…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 Paramilitary 2 F…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 Paramilitary 2 Fo…
Spyderco C81GPCMOBK2 Paramilitary 2…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo 2 Folding K…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
Spyderco C81GPDBL2 Paramilitary 2 F…
BM810S: Osborne Contego, Combo Satin Blade
The Contego folders are beautiful and well made all purpose tools. The M4 steel is much sought after and the Osborne style is just superb in the world of production knives. The 810 Contego is packed with features to help get any job done. Latin for "protect" or "shield," the Contego tactical folder is built with toughness and durability for any occasion. Reverse Tanto for toughness, large-bellied blade for all the utility cutting you can throw at it, heavily milled and textured G10 scales to help you get a firm grip on any situation, and a carbide glass breaker for use in a real bind. All these features in one elegant, tactical package.
- Patented AXIS Mechanism
- Heavily Milled G10 for Tactile Grip
- Reverse Tanto Blade with Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud Openers
- CPM-M4 Super Steel Blade with Clear or Black Cerakote
- Carbide Glass Breaker
- Blade Length: 3.98" (10.11 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-M4 Super Steel
- Blade Hardness: 62-64HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Weight: 5.92 oz. (167.7 g)
- Lock Mechanism: Axis Lock
- Overall Length: 9.28" (23.57 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.30" (13.46 cm)
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953140243
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.