Benchmade Mini-Nitrous Stryker Assisted 3" Black Tanto Combo D2 Blade - BM906SBKD2
Benchmade® Knife Company
- Superior Quality D2 Tool Steel
- Double Titanium Locking-Liners
- G10 Textured Handle Scales
- Nitrous Assist Opening Mechanism
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Tanto; Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud
- Weight: 2.80oz.
- Clip: Tip Down, Removable, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Modified Locking-Liner w/ Nitrous Spring-Assist
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Country of origin: USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Havalon Piranta-Edge Skinning Knife…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95