Benchmade Rukus II AUTO Folding Knife 3.4" S30V Black Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles - 9600BK
BM9600BK: 9600BK Rukus II AUTO | Benchmade Design
With the Rukus II, Benchmade turns a classic design into an uncompromising, tactical push-button Automatic. The Rukus was one of Benchmade's most popular designs, discontinued years ago. 2017 brings a different take on that tactical masterpiece with Benchmade's world class push-button automatic mechanism.
- Push-button automatic with integrated safety
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum handles with diagonal mill pattern
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip and integrated strike pommel
- Blade Length: 3.40" (8.64 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.62" (15.70 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 4.94 oz. (140.05 g)
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Button
- Overall Length: 8.50" (21.59 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.10" (12.95 cm)
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.