Benchmade Heckler & Koch Monochrome 3.04" Black Combo Blade, Stainless Steel Handles - 14320SBK
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Boker Plus John Kubasek Credit Card…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Ken Onion Leek Assi…
Keckler & Koch by Benchmade
- Locking Mechanism: Monolock
- Blade Style & Opener: Drop Point Utility with Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Blade Steel: N690 Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)
- Handle Specs: 420J Stainless Steel; Removable Steel Carry-Clip
- Blade Length: 3.04" (7.72 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.35" (9.00 mm)
- Open: 7.37" (18.72 cm)
- Closed: 4.345" (10.04 cm)
- Weight: 3.84 oz. (108.86 g)
UPC Code: 610953125493
N690 is an Austrian steel with adequate hardness and superb corrosion resistant properties. This a great steel for use around marine environments.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.