Heckler & Koch 14460SBT Blitz Nitrous Assisted 3.4" Black Combo Blade, Black G10 Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
BMHK14460SBT: 14460SBT Blitz
Heckler & Koch by Benchmade
An innovative assisted opening spring integrated into the titanium liners makes the Nitrous Blitz a reliable companion.
- Modifed locking-liner with Nitrous Assist mechanism single thumb-stud opener
- Modifed clip-point 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black G10 handle scales with dual TI liners and tip-down pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.430"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point w/ Recurve; Thumb-Stud
- Weight: 2.70 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip Down, Removable, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Modified Locking-Liner w/ Nitrous Spring-Assist
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953126148
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.