Benchmade Heckler & Koch Tumult AUTO Out the Front 3.5" D2 Black Plain Blade, Aluminum Handles - BMHK14800BK
Heckler and Koch by Benchmade
- Dual Action OTF Mechanism
- BK1 Coated D2 Tool Steel Modified Clip-Point Blade
- Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Black 60601T Aluminum Handles
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: BK1 Coated D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point
- Weight: 3.00oz.
- Clip: Tip Down, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
- Overall Length: 8.10"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953130220
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Benchmade 3300 Infidel AUTO OTF 3.9…
Buck 110 AUTO Folding Hunter 3.75" …
Gerber 06 AUTO Folding Knife 3.8" S…
Kershaw 7100BW Launch 1 AUTO Folder…
Kershaw 7200 Launch 2 AUTO Folder 3…
Kershaw 7600 Launch 5 AUTO Folding …
Benchmade 8600SBK Bedlam AUTO-AXIS …