Buck 016 Heritage Collection Limited Edition Damascus and Black Pearl Lux 2-1/2" Blade - 7371
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
$54.99On Sale: $27.95
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Flipper…
$250.00On Sale: $149.95
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Boker Plus Credit Card Knife 2-1/4"…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
BU0016PESLE: 016 Heritage Collection Limited Edition Damascus and Black Pearl Lux
Each piece is beautifully handcrafted in the USA with the intention of becoming a much treasured family heirloom. Made with precious materials and strikingly dramatic designs, these knives will be cherished for many, many years to come.
- PRO LEVEL: Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, our Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation.
- Catalog Number: 7371
- Blade: 2 1/2" (6.4 cm) drop point, Damascus stainless steel
- Length: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) closed
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.6 g)
- Handle: Black Pearl and DLC coated steel, pocket clip
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with total quantity of 250
- Forever Warranty
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753119125
A beautiful natural material, Mother of Pearl is very strong, resilient and really accents knives well.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.