Buck 193 Alpha Hunter Fixed 3-3/4" S30V Blade with Gut Hook, Rosewood Handles - 7587
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed 5…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Cold Steel 20RBC Roach Belly Fixed …
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK242-8 Primit…
$104.98On Sale: $59.95
Condor Tool & Knife CTK237-6HC Roda…
BU0193RWG: 193 Alpha Hunter with Guthook
Full tang construction and ergonomic design makes this the premier hunting knife for any big game hunter. The contoured handle and grip ridges integrated into the top of the blade tang make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze.
- PRO LEVEL: Taking a century's worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, our Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation.
- Catalog Number: 7587
- Blade: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) drop point, full-length tang, guthook, S30V stainless steel
- Thickness: 0.140"
- Length: 8 1/2" (21.6 cm) overall
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (204.1 g)
- Handle: Rosewood Dymondwood
- Sheath: Genuine Leather
- Forever Warranty
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753121302
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.