Buck 271RWS1 Alpha Dorado Folding Knife 2-1/2" S30V Blade, Rosewood Handles, Leather Sheath - 7531
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
BU0271RWS1: 271 Alpha Dorado
A compact folder with stout blade and contoured handle that's well suited for hunting, outdoor and everyday use.
- PRO LEVEL: Taking a century's worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, our Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation.
- Catalog Number: 7531
- Blade: 2 1/2" (6.4 cm) spear point, S30V steel
- Thickness: 0.100"
- Length: 4" (10.2 cm) closed
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122.4 g)
- Handle: Rosewood Dymondwood with stainless steel frame
- Sheath: Genuine Leather
- Forever Warranty
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753120756
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.