Buck 620 Reaper Fixed 6-3/4" Blade, Viper Snakeskin Handles - 7471
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
BU0620CMS15: 620 Reaper, Viper Snakeskin
No debris will stand in your way! When out in the field, a good blade is needed to clear the pathway, provide protection and for general tasks. The Reaper is an optimal survival knife with it’s black traction coated, full tang blade and textured handles. A blade guard is built in for added protection and a better grip. Offered in a Reaper Black camo or Viper pattern, it looks intimidating enough, but makes for an effective tool.
- AVID LEVEL: Dependability is at the heart of everything that is Buck. Our loyalists expect no-nonsense practicality, and our Avid Level knives define this characteristic. Designed for functionality and crafted from high quality materials, these knives deliver consistent reliability under rigorous use.
- Catalog Number: 7471
- Blade: 6 3/4" (17.2 cm) drop point, 420HC steel with Black Traction coating
- Length: 11" (27.9 cm), overall
- Thickness: 0.150"
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (241.0 g)
- Handle: Injection molded nylon in Viper Snakeskin
- Sheath: Heavy-duty Nylon
- Forever Warranty
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753120138
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.