Buck Paperstone Metro Knife 1-1/8" Blade, Bottle Opener - 3165
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Designed as an eco-friendly knife, Buck has definitely gone "green" with this version of the Metro™. With handles made of 100% post-consumer Paperstone™, this knife is as environmentally-friendly as it is practical. According to research, Paperstone™ is considered the most "green" surface in the market today. It’s composed of recycled paper and petroleum free resins from raw materials such as cashew nut shell liquid. The Metro™ is practical in the sense it’s small enough to fit on a key chain and integrates a bottle and soda can opener into the design.
- Blade: 1 1/8" (2.9 cm), drop point, 420HC stainless steel
- Length: 3 1/2" (8.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34.0 g)
- Handle: 100% post consumer recycled Paperstone™
- 100% post consumer recycled Indigo Paperstone™ handle material
- Innovative oval shape with stylish look
- One handed opening and closing blade
- Locking liner for blade open safety
- Three functions – knife, bottle opener, soda can opener
- Lanyard hole for key chain attachment
- Advanced Edge2x™ blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.