Buck Paperstone Metro Knife 1-1/8" Blade, Bottle Opener - 3165
Designed as an eco-friendly knife, Buck has definitely gone "green" with this version of the Metro™. With handles made of 100% post-consumer Paperstone™, this knife is as environmentally-friendly as it is practical. According to research, Paperstone™ is considered the most "green" surface in the market today. It’s composed of recycled paper and petroleum free resins from raw materials such as cashew nut shell liquid. The Metro™ is practical in the sense it’s small enough to fit on a key chain and integrates a bottle and soda can opener into the design.
- Blade: 1 1/8" (2.9 cm), drop point, 420HC stainless steel
- Length: 3 1/2" (8.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34.0 g)
- Handle: 100% post consumer recycled Paperstone™
- 100% post consumer recycled Indigo Paperstone™ handle material
- Innovative oval shape with stylish look
- One handed opening and closing blade
- Locking liner for blade open safety
- Three functions – knife, bottle opener, soda can opener
- Lanyard hole for key chain attachment
- Advanced Edge2x™ blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Havalon Piranta-Edge Skinning Knife…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95