Columbia River 2040 Kommer Free Range Hunter Fixed 4.25" Clip Point Blade, Nylon Sheath
CR2040: Free Range Hunter Clip Point Fixed Blade - Designed by Russ Kommer
As a longtime Alaskan hunting and fishing guide, custom knife-maker Russ Kommer has pretty much seen it all over the years when it comes to outdoor knives. Outdoorsmen choose their particular knives based on a variety of reasons from function, feel, looks, and overall value considerations—which is exactly where the Free Range Hunters come in. This series of fixed blades and lockback folding hunting knives feature high hollow ground blades in clip and drop point blade styles.
Handles are comfortably shaped and the optimally sized finger grooves help to provide grip confidence equally well for both large, or small hands. A double injection mold process of both hard and soft polymers creates an ideal all-weather, textured handle surface. All Free Range hunting knives come with their own high strength nylon fabric belt sheaths for convenient, comfortable carry.
If you are the type that enjoys adventuring outdoors, you owe it to yourself to have the right cutting tool to make life outdoors more enjoyable. The Free Range™ Hunter series of hunting knives is destined to be a part of many an outdoor adventure for years to come!
- A mulit-function, reinforced nylon fabric sheath design adds to the overall function of these great knives.
- Injection molded handles are designed for confident, all-weather grip.
- A high-hollow ground, clip-point blade style is a great choice for a variety of outdoor cutting tasks.
- 2040: Free Ranger Hunter Fixed Blade
- Razor-Sharp Cutting Edge, Injection Molded Handle
- Length: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Thickness: 0.135" (3.4 mm)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, 58-59 HRC
- Overall length: 9.0625" (230 mm)
- 3.6 oz. (102 g)
- Reinforced Nylon Fabric, Belt-Carry Style with Snap Closure and a Secondary Pocket on Front
- Made in China
UPC Code: 794023204001
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Cold Steel 20RBC Roach Belly Fixed …
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK242-8 Primit…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Military Gr…
Cold Steel 20PC Finn Bear Fixed 4" …