Columbia River Zilla Multi Tool Jr. Bead Blast Finish, Pliers, Blade, Bit Driver - 9065
Columbia River 9070 Guppie Multi-To…
Leatherman 850122 MUT Heavy-Duty Mu…
Leatherman Wave Full-Size Multi-Too…
Gerber Dime Micro Multi-Tool, Mini,…
Leatherman 830683 Charge TTi Full-S…
Columbia River 9095 Get-a-Way Drive…
Leatherman 830682 Charge TTi Full-S…
Leatherman 850022 MUT Heavy-Duty Mu…
Columbia River 9070K Guppie Multi-T…
SOG B66N PowerAssist Multi-Tool wit…
CR9065: Zilla-Tool Jr. - Bead-Blast and Black
Columbia River Knife and Tool
Columbia River describes this item as follows:
Pliers, knife, wire cutter and stripper, flat and Phillips screwdrivers, bottle opener, clip and sheath.
- My pliers jaws are spring loaded, with a slight needle nose taper. They have both fine flat and circular toothed gripping surfaces.
- Near the base of the pliers, I have a very useful wire cutter, and also a notch near the handle.
- I have two special small screwdriver hex bits in these handle reliefs. An adapter is available so I can also use standard hex bits.
- To open my knife blade quickly, just press this little "flipper." It also acts as a blade guard when it's open.
- My custom stainless steel clip will hold me in your pocket or on gear. It can be removed if you want to use my nylon sheath.
- I'm designed with a comfortable ergonomic handle so I can help you get a lot of real work done.
- I can open bottles too, using the end of my pliers handle.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13, 52-55 HRC
- Handle Length: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
- Length, blade open: 7.50" (19.0 cm)
- Tool Weight: 3.8 oz. (108 g)
About the Knife Designer
Launce Barber is dedicated to discovering great design ideas by using the most fundamental tool we all share in common–our creative minds. His focus is to produce innovative and creative design by discovering elegant new solutions for old problems. He feels that it’s very important to partner with individuals and companies that are leaders in their industry and understand and share his long-term vision for a product. Product design is not static even after the product hits the store shelves–it’s dynamic. Launce and his long time engineering partner, Tom Stokes, have won numerous awards for product design including the prestigious international iF Product Design Award–Silver 2004, Most Innovative Import Design of the Year–Blade Magazine 2003, Best in Show–SHOT Show 2003, Best Buy of The Year–Blade Show & International Cutlery Fair 2007, SHOT Show’s Best–Army Times 2007. Launce wants everyone to hold onto their dreams–some just take more time than others. Launce’s design collaborations and vision brought life to the I.D. Works line.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.