Columbia River CRKT K455TXP Ken Onion Eros Gentleman's Folder 3" Blade, Titanium Handles
CRK455TXP: Eros Gentleman's Tactical Folder
EROS Import Knife of the Year Award" at the 2010 Blade Show.
Ken Onion was inducted into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2008 and is recognized as one of the most innovative and successful knife designers of our time. He has been making custom knives since 1991 and invented the first commercially successful assisted opening mechanism in 1996, creating a new product class. He holds more than 36 patents on locks, gadgetry, mechanisms, safeties, and designs. He has collaborated on production designs with a number of prominent manufacturers, and conducts classes on knife technology around the world. He also teaches classes in design, knifemaking and business in his home state of Hawaii. In addition to cutlery, Ken has a wide variety of other product designs to his credit and in the works. We are delighted to have him as part of the CRKT team.
- Featherweight 6AL4V titanium frame lock build.
- Fast and smooth ambidextrous flipper opening action.
- IKBS internal ball-bearing pivot system with low initial friction.
- CNC-machined frame gives extreme light weight and grip texture.
- Premium Acuto+ stainless steel, “Ken Onion drop point.”
- Coarse bead-blast finish for additional grip.
- Custom removable stainless steel clip.
- K455TXP: Bead Blast Titanium Frame, Razor-Sharp Cutting Edge
- Blade Length: Length: 3.00” (76 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.079” (2.0 mm)
- Steel: Acuto+, 59-60 HRC
- Closed: Handle Length: 4.00” (102 mm)
- Open: Overall Length: 7.00” (178 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz. (40 g)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 794023945508
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95