Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 25 Folding Knife 3.625" S35VN Stonewashed Blade, Titanium Handles
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Boker Plus John Kubasek Credit Card…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Ken Onion Leek Assi…
CRKSEB25L: Large Sebenza 25
Chris Reeve Knives
Knifemaker Chris Reeve has always pursued simplicity and function. In 1987, having observed the traditional liner lock folder, he sought to strip out the complexity and reduce the locking mechanism into a single piece. The Sebenza Integral Lock was born.
Twenty-five years have passed. Virtually every year has seen small, incremental developments, improvements, changes, and every year the Sebenza has been admired, tested, and yes, copied! Ever keeping ahead of the competition, Chris has brought new concepts to the 25th Anniversary Sebenza.
The 25th Anniversary Sebenza features the sandblasted matte gray handles, typical of all Sebenzas. Comes with the microfiber cloth.
- Large Hollow Grind Technology—the first blade to feature this new grind that blends the best of hollow and flat grinds.
- Shaped phosphor bronze washer on the lock side brings additional stability to that side of the blade.
- One-eighth inch ceramic ball acts as the interface between the lock bar and the blade, and doubles to drop into the detent, ensuring the blade stays in place when closed.
- Larger perforations in the washers reduce friction, store more lubricant and offer space for small dirt particles to move away from the blade/washer interface, helping to prevent blade action from becoming "sticky".
- 416 Heat treated stainless steel stop pin is interference fit into the lock side of the handle.
- Asymmetrical pattern thumb serrations on a curved thumb ramp of the blade give excellent purchase.
- At 0.140” (3.56mm), the blade is more robust blade than previous Sebenza models.
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 4.710"
- Overall Length: 8.335"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Large Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness (Per Side): 0.150"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Double Thumb Lugs Standard
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 016838
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.