DMT DIA-FLAT Dia-Flat Lapping Plate, 95 Micron / 160 Mesh - DIAFLAT-95
DMTDIAFLAT95: Dia-Flat Lapping Plate
Grit: 95 micron / 160 mesh
Dia-Flat™ Lapping Plate is designed to easily flatten all conventional stones and waterstones in less time than other methods. Using the new revolutionary DMT® Diamond Hardcoat Technology™ this lapping plate outlasts any other diamond coating in the market. With a consistent, aggressive diamond surface and precision ground, hand certified flat to +/- 0.0005”, the Dia-Flat assures rigid execution when flattening stones. Greater surface area for ease of use. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
The DMT Dia-Flat Lapping plate is now offered in a 95 micron / 160 mesh lapping plate made with the same Diamond Hardcoat Technology™ and precision ground, hand certified flat to +/- 0.0005" plate as our standard Diaflat™ Model. The 95 micron / 160 mesh is less coarse than our traditional lapping plate.
- Precision ground flat to +/- 0.0005”
- Aggressive surface to facilitate quick and easy flattening of conventional and Arkansas stones and waterstones
- DMT® Diamond Hardcoat Technology™ outlasts any other diamond coating in the market on lapping plate
- Largest surface area of any diamond lapping plate - 40 square inches (10" x 4") or 50% larger than other diamond lapping plates
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service