DMT FFF Diafold Diamond Flat Folding File, Fine
DMTFFF: FFF Diafold Diamond Flat Folding File, Fine
For confined, narrow applications, reach for DMT® Diafold® Flat File. Only 1/16" thick, diamond surface on one side, tapers from the base 3/4" to 1/4". Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. Convenient size: 9 1/2" open. 5" closed. Folding plastic handles protect file when not in use. Hones in a fraction of the time required by conventional files. No messy oils needed—use dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles, which enclose and protects the Diafold® Diamond Flat Folding File when not in use
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
This product is USA born and raised.
Slicing Edge Sharpening System With…
DMT A4F 4" Diamond Whetstone for us…
DMT D6F 6" Dia-Sharp Continuous Dia…
DMT FSKF Diafold Serrated Knife Sha…
DMT W6F 6" Diamond Whetstone Fine w…
EZE-LAP Fine Stone - 3" x 8" Diamon…
Japanese Deluxe Water Stone 1200 Gr…