Emerson Folding Karambit 2.6" Stonewash Blade, G10 Handles - KAR-SF
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
EMKARAMSF: Folding Karambit
Ancient Indonesian Utility Knife Used for Self Protection and Self Defense
Introducing the ultimate 21st Century Folding Knife from Emerson Knives. This Folding Karambit brings you the first in the next generation of folding knives. With the advantage of the Emerson "wave shaped feature", this is one of the finest personal defense weapons ever developed. Others will follow, but you will own the first and the best from the worlds leader in "Real Deal" Hard Use Knives.
- Ergonomic Handle Design fits Forward and Reverse Grip perfectly
- Can be carried for Reverse or Forward grip deployment
- Total Ambidextrous opening
- The Karambit features our Patented "wave shaped opening feature" or Remote Pocket Opener. In an emergency or injury situation the knife can be opened with one hand as it is drawn from the pocket. This knife is not available with serrations
- Blade Length: 2.6"
- Overall Length: 6.8"
- Handle Length: 4.65"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Hardness: 57-59 RC
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Finger Hole Diameter: 0.9"
- Handle Material: Black G10 Epoxy / Glass Laminate
- Lock: Aerospace Grade Titanium
- Blade Material: 154CM
- Finish: Stonewash
- Grind: Razor Sharp Chisel Grind
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 005220
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.